BE368 Epoxy Tooling Board
BE368 is our new medium-temperature, everyday advanced epoxy tooling material, designed for the manufacture of master models, patterns, jigs and fixtures. BE368 provides a cost-effective solution for everyday applications.
- Master models and patterns
- Jigs and fixtures
Features & Benefits
- Good surface finish
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Suitable for use up to 165° C
- High mechanical properties
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Low density
- Inert surface
BE368 is available in a range of board dimensions, with compatible adhesives, repair pastes, sealers and release agents.